Sister berry to the Borealis and Tundra varieties of Haskap.
- Berries have a sweet plum flavour when mature with a slightly smoother texture than the Indigo Gem.
- Flat, oval and elongated in shape, weigh on average 1.4 grams
- Firm skin with a dry attachment point; able to withstand some handling without damage.
- Suited to being freshly picked commercially and in-home gardening applications.
- Above-average yield.
- Matures around 4-5 feet with stems and leaves growing peripherally as well as vertically making the plant more robust and semi-erect.
- Flowering duration begins mid April and continues to mid June during which a high profusion of flowering occurs.